Tuesday, August 9, 2011

This is Good

This merits a mid-week post... two fabulous things happened today.

First. My most amazing project manager is on vacation. (We all miss you, by the way, just in case you read this blog and want to know...) Knowing what I would be missing while said vacation was elapsing, one of my other colleagues voluntarily filled in where there was a hole. It was much needed, and I was grateful.

Here's to awesome friends!

Second. It wasn't the most relaxing day I've ever had. But in my determination to choose to be happy, I decided to call my SIL after work to find something about which to smile. We had a lovely conversation and by the end of it all, I had managed to let the stress of the day roll off my shoulders. Reading her children's blog posts sealed the deal. The evening has been officially pleasing and humorous.

Here's to wonderful family!

See, I told you you would like it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment