Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Cheer

My friend was late to Family Home Evening tonight. But when he walked in, his apology was this - sorry I'm late, but I was totally charmed by the complete double rainbow!

Sure enough, when we ran outside to look, you could still see all of one and some of the second rainbow, from ground to ground, making a huge arc in the sky. It was amazing. (I didn't take a picture, so you'll just have to imagine it. Or Google it. Other people did take pictures, apparently.)

Then we all had a wonderful discussion on a conference talk and visited a while.

It cheered me up and helped me forget about the challenges of the day.

I'm grateful for friends who remind me to stop and look for rainbows.

They are a reminder of how much our Father in Heaven loves us.

(The friends and the rainbows.)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment