Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finished!

My project for a special friend is done! - and it's not even Christmas yet!  Pictures to come, maybe ... you have to wait at least until after the surprise isn't a surprise anymore.

I am almost done with Christmas shopping. Some things I have shipped to the Christmas place; others are spread around the house waiting to be wrapped and packed (although probably in the opposite order; the roll of wrapping paper will go in the suitcase with the presents at least until I've been through security). I think I did well this year at thinking of good gifts. And I'm almost done with my shopping.

This Sabbath Day was a good and productive one.  I feel rested and refreshed and ready to begin a new week (almost).

Six days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment