Friday, September 6, 2013

Home Sweet Home

This week, I was home for three evenings in a row.

It was a little weird. I can't remember the last time that happened. (Actually, I don't even know when I was last home for two evenings in a row during the week. Apparently I've been busy.)

At first, I wasn't sure what to do with myself. Then...

I finished reading all the magazines that have been piling up for three months.

I did the dishes.

I ate dinner (three nights in a row! Woah. This is getting crazy).

I folded the laundry that has been in the dryer since last Saturday.

I pulled the seeding crabgrass out of my perennial bed, and the weeds out from behind my rosebushes. It was a good start to the fall flower bed prep.

I cleaned the food splatters off the kitchen walls (it's only been making me crazy when I've noticed it for the last 4 months).

I cleaned the car windshield and wiped off more splatters in my car. (They mostly make me crazy because I have NO IDEA how they got there...)

I tossed a few weeks' worth of recyclable mail and reduced the kitchen table clutter.

I responded to all the emails I received this week.

And I blogged!

I should stay home more often. Apparently it is a productive venture.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment