Friday, September 13, 2013

Food

I sat down tonight to make a grocery list, 
in an effort to be proactive about my eating life.
Because when I eat, 
I feel happier.
(Duh.)

First, I thought, 
I should note what I'm scheduled to attend 
that requires me to bring food.
Check.

Then, I thought, 
I should check my calendar 
to see when I have time to cook food for the week.
Um.

I don't know how this is possible.
I have something every evening
for the next 7 days.
(That's before I tried to plan my week.)
Which leaves no night available to cook.

Undeterred, I made a plan.
I will eat peanut butter sandwiches 
and crock pot taco soup
every day next week.
(As soon as I have time to make the taco soup.)
At least I could buy supplies for PBJs at Target,
which was open until 11,
which meant I actually got it done tonight.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.
But at least I planned ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment