Tuesday, December 6, 2011

On Being Happy

Last week, we had ward temple night. While there, I realized how happy I feel when I am regularly in the temple. More importantly, I realized how much happy I had missed out on over the week or two prior because I hadn't been in the temple. Saturday and today reinforced the message.

So it's official. Being in the temple = being happy.

And the part that made me smile tonight? I was asked by an acquaintance if I brought my husband with me when I came to the temple. I told him no, because I'm still looking for him - but if he can figure out if he's here, to let me know. That made him smile, and I thought to myself, this is probably the best place to find him anyway. So I will keep going back. Just in case he's there one of these times. :-)

But if not, I will still be happy.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment