Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

I celebrated today by listening to Handel's Messiah after spending 3 hours trying to clean the basement. I think the first layer of dirt is gone... then I had to clean myself and then my bathroom and my kitchen. But things are feeling better now. And all the laundry is done. If I had 4 more hours worth of energy, I'd clean the rest of the floors and rugs, too. I guess that's what next week is for.

Oh yeah, and for filing. Normally I do it on New Year's Day, but tomorrow is the Sabbath, so I will write letters, study the scriptures, write in my journal, and cook enough food for the next week instead.

I am grateful for the Christmas season we just had. It was a blessing to me, and my testimony of my Savior grew in abundance. I am glad to be a member of His Church, and for the blessings of the temple and personal revelation. They have made all the difference in my life this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment