Wednesday, March 28, 2012

On Order

Today I helped reorganize a room. It left me with such an incredible feeling of satisfaction and contentment to be a part in bringing order, peace, and calm to a space. I was a little surprised at what I felt, until I remembered that I have always felt that way about organizing. About creating order from chaos and disarray. Even when I bake, I am happiest only after the kitchen is clean and the only evidence of my baking is the delicious end result.

It makes me want to de-junk my house and get rid of all the nonessentials.

And it was fun. I hope M enjoys it.

2 comments:

  1. YES. Organizing is one of my favorite ways to de-stress--it's so satisfying! (Christy would always know I was worried about something if she came home and a random drawer or closet looked absolutely pristine.) I'm sure M is loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Thanks again for your help with that and many other things while you were here! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete