Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Know

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

I know that God - our Father - loves us and hears and answers prayers.

I know because every morning, all week, I have prayed for just a bit of sunshine. Even a few minutes will do, I thought... but today, He gave me a whole day of sunshine, when I had the time to enjoy it! The sky really is blue, just in case you had forgotten. And it is beautiful. So was the feeling of warm sun on my skin, coupled with cool breeze - it was the perfect spring day.

I know because this morning, I prayed for revelation to come to me during our Stake Conference meeting tonight. And tonight, He blessed me with counsel to do certain things that, He promised, will open the door for revelation to flow not just today, but every day.

I know because yesterday, I realized which important element in my relationships is missing in my life, and today, He gave me a peek into how it can bless me when it returns.

Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

No comments:

Post a Comment