Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's A Misty, Moisty Week

What can I get for you today?

I'd like the 60 minutes of sunshine special, please.

Your total will be $14.95 - pay at the next window.

If only I could order sunshine like you could order fries.  It would be so worth it.

We had rain, mist, fog (or maybe really heavy mist) and more rain today. And yesterday. And Monday. And Sunday. And most of Saturday. And we'll have it again tomorrow. As neat-o as it looks when there is a heavy layer of mist hanging in the air, framing the freshly green or pink and white blossomed trees...

If I had wanted this, I would have moved to Seattle.

Needless to say I was really happy to see a sun (even if it was only part of one) on the Google weather forecast for Friday.  Here's hoping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment