Saturday, June 18, 2011

Spring in Boston

Our spring this year has been interesting. Generally the weather calls for scattered sun bursts amidst pouring rain, particularly on weekends. It's not the most ideal weather for the one trying to get the yard work done. But things are growing (including the weeds), and we like the color green, so it's OK.

This morning I was determined to take advantage of an apparently sunshine-y Saturday, and spent 3.5 hours in the yard trying to clean things up a bit. (You can barely tell.) Then I came in to clean me up a bit, and by the time I was done, we were having a thunderstorm. So much for the sunshine.

I'm glad my body gets tired about the time the weather decides to prohibit me from doing any more work anyway. That makes it easier to decide to be done.

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment