Friday, August 27, 2010

Chillin' on the Chaise

Some purchases are totally worth every penny you spend.
For example, my bamboo serving trays.
Free, courtesy of a colleague's kindness and a gift card.
And very useful!
(They make eating dinner on the couch much less messy.)

Then there's my chaise.
Have I told the whole couch purchasing adventure story?
I bought a living room set that seemed to be exactly what I wanted.
It didn't fit through the first front door.

I scaled down, and bought another couch/loveseat combination
(this one was smaller).
Only the loveseat fit.
The couch was too big for the second front door.
By only an inch or two.

The third time, I purchased a sectional - a loveseat and a chaise.
Bingo!
Both pieces fit through both doors, and sits nicely in my living room.
And now I'm glad I didn't end up stuck with a plain, boring couch.
Chaise pieces are awesome.
As evidenced by the fact that I don't really sit anywhere else but here.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment