Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm Under Attack!

My nieces and nephews are on a mission. They have joined forces, united in their cause, and are launching a full-on attack. Their object? To get a certain someone to visit for the holidays.

A month and a half ago, I received two letters and an email. Apparently, I was a little slow in my response time... in the past 24 hours, three more emails filled my inbox with love.

"Hi ... i was thinking to write you a letter.I love you" -- "me and my siblings would really like to see you again do you think you could come?" -- "for Christmas, ... we all agreed that the best present would be you coming to visit us."

In general, I'm not terribly hard to persuade... let's just say this, my friends: I lost this battle almost immediately after it began.  My sunshine fix can wait until February - I need my family fix at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment