Saturday, April 23, 2011

Food. Is. Good.

Remember how last week I was determined to eat well?

I did.

First I made taco meat for taco salad. But then Monday night I was feeling adventurous, so I made up taco pizza. See?

Pizza crust...
topped with pizza sauce...
topped with chopped avocado...
a bit of cheese...
corn... black beans...
taco meat...
and dollops of sour cream.

Baked to golden perfection.

Mmm... my associates at lunch time were intrigued.

Then I made sweet potato casserole.

Then I made deviled eggs (it is Easter tomorrow, you know).

After which I determined I needed to make cashew chicken in hoisin sauce again (because it's yummy).

And I now have all the ingredients for a tofu stir fry.

I love yummy food.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm! So do I! That pizza sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Your taco pizza sounds sort of like a dish we make called Mexican pizza, though we swap the pizza sauce for refried beans. John would like it your way better. :) I definitely want the recipe for sweet potato casserole! Deviled eggs...my favorite Easter treat! And cashew chicken, my oh my. See? You DO cook way more than me, I knew it!

    ReplyDelete