Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Love General Conference

What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same. - Doctrine & Covenants 1:38

This is the best time of year. It's the only time of year I don't mind watching 8 hours of TV in one weekend. (It helps that there are no commercials.)

I love being in a place where I can listen to the word of God through His prophets, and where I can listen to the word of God to me through the voice of His Spirit. I must change as a result of what I heard today, to become more the person He wants me to become. My soul is filled and my Spirit refreshed. All is well.

For behold, and lo, the Lord is God, and the Spirit beareth record, and the record is true, and the truth abideth forever and ever. - v. 39

No comments:

Post a Comment