Friday, April 1, 2011

On Coveting

Coveting warmth and sunshine...

Phoenix is 50 degrees warmer than Boston today. For a nice April Fool's joke, it decided to snow (but not in Phoenix). I tried to avoid being out for very long in the slushy rain stuff this morning by not scraping off the top of my car before starting to drive... and two blocks later, it all slid forward onto my windshield. The water-laden snow was immediately packed down by my windshield wipers, and they proved somewhat ineffective in places after that. Don't worry, though, I could still see. Just not around the edges.

I am longing for warm spring planting weather and grateful this weekend's General Conference is available on the Internet (check it out - the link goes to "watch it live!" - at least for the next two days...), so I can watch underneath a warm comforter if I want to. Mmmm... cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment