Wednesday, March 23, 2011

On Choices

Tonight I had some choices.

1. Fold the clothes that have been piled in the spare room for two weeks.
2. Do the dishes that have been piling up for three days.
3. Play Wii Fit.
4. Read the three books in my pile of things to read.
5. Catch up on sleep.
6. Watch random TED talks on the internet.

Fortunately, I got through 1 & 2 before jumping right to 6. Apparently, I'm only good for about an hour of real productivity in the evening - no matter what time I get home.

It's supposed to snow for the next two days. What's up with that? I want daffodils and tulips, not snow.

1 comment:

  1. I was tired after reading number 1 so good job for getting to the second task! I should probably do number 5, want to do number 4, but will probably end up doing number 6, except it will be watching random tv shows that I want to catch up on. Oh, the many ways I can waste my time. :)

    ReplyDelete