Monday, February 1, 2010

And So It Goes

It's one of those weeks again.  You know, the kind where you are a little overbooked.  When, if you don't prepare, things like eating get bumped off the schedule because there isn't time.  So here I am, at 10:40 pm, making enough Minestrone Soup to feed an army ... well, actually, just me.  So I have something prepared to eat until the next time I have time to breathe.  Which if I'm lucky, will be on Thursday.

Fortunately, the week is full of good things.  Temple work, other work, social-y sorts of activities.  Some of the social-y stuff might fall by the wayside in favor of sleeping, but either way, it will be ok in the end.

Because the end is always the best part.

(Actually most of the time, the temple is the best part, but that doesn't have quite the same ring.)  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment