Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day Post

If it wasn't 10:15 pm, and I wasn't in my pajamas, and it wasn't 21 degrees outside, or if my car wasn't already safely parked, I would go to the nearest store and buy clearance valentine candy to eat.

But, a, b, c and d are all true, so I will have to hope that someone else will buy me clearance valentine candy instead. Because tonight I was really craving something made of pure, unhealthy sugar (like the sweetart conversation heart my friend gave me on Sunday, or some original starburst jelly beans, which are the best kind of jelly beans ever) fairly immediately after finishing dinner.

Or I could hope that tomorrow, I'll get a craving to work out instead of eat junk food.  That would be awesome.


Happy (post) Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment