Saturday, March 6, 2010

Triumph!

Tonight, I enjoyed a nice dinner out with two of my girl friends.  Then I went to Target to pick up the three things on my list.  I came home with about 25.  Oh, the joys of shopping at Target... that almost always happens.  But let me tell you... I found the most awesome thing that I have been looking for for years and years and years, and had almost given up hope, but every now and then I take another look, just in case someone has it, but I had never found it until tonight... and now, I am proud to say I am the newest owner of

A 3/4 cup measure. And the rest of the set of measuring cups - purple, no less! 

And I threw in the matching teaspoons for good measure. (hehe)  Why is that so awesome? Because when you make chocolate chip cookies with my favorite recipe, you can make the entire batch of cookies with a 3/4 cup measure and a one-teaspoon measure.  A whole lot of goodness, and almost no dishes to wash!  (It's just not the same when you have to use a 1/4 cup and a 1/2 cup...)

So there you have it. Triumph!

1 comment: