Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fun

Guess who bought a vacuum?  Guess who also was slightly disgusted by the amount of dust, dirt, and hair said vacuum unearthed from her rugs...? I was right.  My house is dirty - no matter what all the people say who compliment its cleanliness.  But not for long!  I'm on a spring-cleaning-anti-dirt kick!

In other news...

Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful, so we'll get back to work on the yard.  Perhaps this time we'll make more noticeable progress.  One can always hope. ...

I saw an incredibly large and ugly ant today, that would have been much less large & ugly if it weren't on my desk.  It was very persistent in wanting to be involved in what we were working on until we chased it away. Four times.  (I'm too (kind-hearted? respectful? grossed out by crunching exoskeletons? something!) to actually kill it.) ...

I finally put away the clean laundry. ...

Yep, it's been pretty boring around here lately.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment