Monday, May 24, 2010

On Success

Sometimes I love hate tolerate Mondays.

At least I'm two for three on the exercise front. My SIL made the point yesterday that it's more productive to call it a success when you do it (but not a loss when you don't), which I have decided that I agree with, since I would otherwise have lost way too many days in a row to feel good about trying to win.  More positive feelings and less guilt. 

So let me say instead - I won today.  I made it home before 7:30 (and all the people coming over for Family Home Evening) and I played DDR with two great friends. Two points for me. Three points, if you count using prayer to overcome high levels of frustration. And only one database crash and one impossible bug.

3-2. I guess the day ends in my favor after all. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment