Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's A New Record!

Nope, not on DDR.  Worse.  It's this: if you don't count the oatmeal and banana I ate standing up while talking to 3 different people at 2:15 on the way to another meeting, I ate lunch today at 6 pm.  Awesome.

On the one hand, I can't figure out how tomorrow is Thursday already.  On the other hand, is anyone else ready for the weeknd?

Here's the positive note on which we'll end...

Last night after I finished a long day and a few important conversations, I had the profound realization that even though I don't notice it very well in the critical moments, the Lord answers my prayers anyway and gives me inspiration about the things for which I diligently seek His help.  I had one or two issues weighing on my mind on Monday, and as I pondered the results of the day yesterday, I realized that there had miraculously been conversations and changes in circumstance such that the concerns had resolved.  I discovered that, when it came right down to it, I knew with confidence how to proceed. And then I was grateful - not just for the revelation, but for the capacity the Lord has given me to respond to it without first having to consciously note it as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment