Friday, May 7, 2010

Tiny Update

I clipped all the little white flowers off the lily of the valley plants in my front yard today and brought them inside. They are now crammed into a tiny vase, sort of skeewompus-like, on my dining room table.  But, oh, they smell heavenly!

The weekend has come (why does it have to rain on Saturday???) and I have a million things to do, but I am content.

On Sunday, I am teaching about the Holy Ghost. It has been interesting to prepare for the lesson.  Mostly, it gives me cause to ponder all the ways the Holy Ghost has influenced my life.  It's probably easier to enumerate the ways it hasn't. (None. Done.) In so doing, I am awed by this supernal gift that our Father has seen fit to give His children. The presence, influence, and testimony of a member of the Godhead in our lives always - as long as we are worthy. Nothing compares. Nothing. 

What roles does the Holy Ghost have in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment