Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wherein I Did Whatever I Wanted To Do

I came up with a new trick to get me to exercise. I bought another version of DDR. And, of the days I've had it and the days I've exercised, I'm 1 for 1! It was definitely worth the $7.50 investment. Too bad tomorrow's Sunday (Well, it's good that tomorrow's Sunday, but for this) - it will guarantee my success ratio falls by 50%.  Oh well. :-)

I spent a lovely day shopping and spending gift card money, mostly - some of which I've had for nearly 2 years - and now have a few more enjoyable things to wear, use, eat, and remember fondly (the yummy Panera bread sandwich)... and it hardly made a dent in my budget, which felt good.

And then I made dinner. Shocking, I know. It was tasty... spicy chicken over steamed spinach, corn on the cob, strawberries, and fresh zucchini bread.  Mmmm. Makes me wonder why I don't do it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment