Friday, July 23, 2010

Random Brain Dump

It's a curl up on the couch and watch a movie sort of Friday. Only one problem. No couch.

Notes I would write today - and in case you couldn't tell, I'm really glad for the weekend.

Dear people who wanted everything done five minutes ago all day long,
CHILL. I'm trying to do what it took four people to do last week. You can wait.

Dear sis,
Thanks for looking up a most important piece of information before playing your game tonight. :-)
<3

Dear Chick-Fil-A,
Won't you please consider opening a branch near Watertown?  PLEEEEZE???  Burlington is just too far to drive for dinner on a whim! And you're the only fast food I can stomach.
Your chickin-lovin-customer-to-be.

Dear random beauty consultant,
Just because someone told you I might be interested in her makeover party and gave you my email address does not give you permission to send me unsolicited emails. Especially since I have never met you. Plus, I get better stuff from my sis.

Dear friend whose call dropped twice in 2 minutes,
Thanks for being patient with my lousy reception! It must have been the weather.  If I'd known it would happen, I would have prayed for better reception.  It worked last time.  ;-)
Love, Me.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment