Sunday, July 11, 2010

So Exciting!

I came home from church and other activities tonight to find little baby cucumbers, and little teeny baby bell peppers growing in my back porch pot garden!  I'm a real gardener!  It was SO exciting.  Fresh veggies for lunch every day, hand picked and tasty... here I come!

Many more happy things happened today too... but it's super late and my internet finally started working just when I need to go to bed. So you don't get to hear about them.  But my RS lesson went better than expected (and sorta different than the two I planned), and I'm grateful it's over and grateful for the guidance of the Spirit as I teach. It helps me more than anything else could. It turns out that what I needed to learn from the lesson and what I needed to teach were two different principles - and that was OK.  The right one came out during the lesson.

Happy Monday (almost)!

1 comment:

  1. You are a real gardener!!! Congratulations! I'm glad your lesson turned out well. I've been asked to pinch hit in RS this coming Sunday on Priesthood Authority. That should be interesting, especially considering I hardly know any of the sisters yet. I'm hoping this will help me get to know them (at least learn their names)....

    ReplyDelete