Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Boring Weather Post

All right, I'm caving.  I re-read my blog posts from last winter, and nearly every other one was about how cold it was (or wasn't)! But guess what?  I'm going to do it again. Time to throw that New Year's Resolution out the window... except I didn't make any real ones this year.

It is going to be COLD next week.  Seriously, all it does here is freeze and snow.  Why is "negative anything" even an option for a temperature? And where are we going to put the additional five to eight inches of snow we're going to get during the morning commute (again) tomorrow?

Rant over. These are rhetorical questions. In case you were wondering.

Let's talk about happy things now.

- I did eventually succeed in opening all four of my car doors this morning, despite their being frozen shut when I first tried to get in to my car.  I'm still trying to figure out why it's the back passenger side that always unfreezes first... use your imagination as to how things proceeded from there. :-)
- At Chipotle tonight, where I went with my friends to get a burrito bowl because getting in the car and driving a few miles to pick up a friend and driving a few more miles to pick up dinner was vastly easier than thinking of what to make for dinner at 8:15 pm, we ran into a few other friends who randomly happened to be doing the same thing (only an hour later).  How fun is that!
- Tomorrow is Friday. Yippee!

And that is all. For now.

1 comment:

  1. Brrr! I'm shivering just thinking about all that snow. What you need to do is hop on a plane and come visit us. It's supposed to be in the high 60's today. Simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete