Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowed In

We are having a blizzard today. I stayed home.

Good news, though - I caught up on my 400 backlogged emails.  It only took, um, about 4 hours. Now I only have to reply to the 45 or so that still require attention.

There are giant snow piles over 5 feet high on both sides of the driveway. And we haven't dug out the sidewalk yet.  And they are still plowing the roads.  There's already at least a foot of snow, and I think it's still snowing. And drifting... so I turned the thermostat up to 70 degrees, and I'm going to stay warm and dry as long as possible.

Here's to the quietest Wednesday I'll have in a long time!

2 comments:

  1. A blessing in disguise? I'm sure you could use a quiet Wednesday. :) I think it may be time for a trip to CA, you deserve some sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shoveled snow for about 3.5 hours today and then had a wonderful cup of Belgian hot chocolate. Good exercise, even better follow-up. :-)

    ReplyDelete