Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cyber-Thanks & Pictures

To the wonderful person who shoveled the path from the end of the driveway to the garage...











*Poor picture quality courtesy of the 11 degree weather outside and the fact that I wasn't wearing gloves.

Thank You.


H was so grateful she promised dinner for a week, if you reveal yourself. It saved her lots of time in which she would have been shoveling snow to extract her car.

And speaking of amazing talents (like secret snow shovelers), check this out: a totally awesome handmade travel bag to fill with stuff to do while on an airplane.  It came pre-stuffed, too, thanks to my awesome craft-inclined friend... and I love the frogs.








 
 
 
And finally, the creation I told you about last year that I gave to my wonderful temple friend... so I can keep my promise of pictures, and as proof that I have what we might call "spare time" (at least, I did at one point!).  :-)
 

That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment