Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Tuesday Story

You will remember the post about my fritzed-out microwave.

For 3 days in a row, I attempted using it again... and it kept fritzing out on me.  So I decided to leave it alone until I had time to fix it.

Tonight, just out of curiosity, I turned it on.  It worked!  So I had warm taco soup for dinner. Yum. I was grateful... both for the hot soup and that I don't have to wash a pot!

And then I laughed, because I now have one more reason to perpetuate the "ignore the problem and maybe it will fix itself!" mentality.  How unhelpful.  This does not promote responsible grown-up behavior.  But it is a nice bonus for those of us who occasionally try to avoid it.

The end.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! Love it. And hey, sounds like a good theory to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that a washed pot never boils, so it's lucky that you avoided that.
    T.in.WI

    ReplyDelete